Event Annual Sponsors
How to Create Instagram Content & Build Your Online Community - Feb 5, 2020
This workshop is part of the North Vancouver Small Business Series, " Online Strategies to Help Your Small Business Grow", a collaboration with Capilano University Continuing Studies and Executive Education (CSEE) and the North Vancouver Chamber.
February 5: How to Create Instagram Content & Build Your Online Community
March 4: Why Your Small Business Needs a Digital Strategy
April 1: Get Found Online with Local SEO
3 Workshop Bundle: $ 150 +GST
Take all three and save $45.
Workshop #1: How to Create Instagram Content & Build Your Online CommunityAre you looking to increase awareness of your small business with Instagram? In this two-hour, hands-on workshop at the new CapU Lonsdale, instructor Julie Sheldon shows you step by step how to target, attract and grow your following with the right people using Instagram best practices.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to set up your small business' brand on Instagram
- Create content that attracts the right followers, and allows your small business to be discovered
- Discover tricks for creating amazing Instagram photos - every time.
- Learn how to use Instagram Stories to increase engagement
- Develop an actionable content plan for your Instagram account to implement right away
- Test, measure and evaluate an Instagram campaign
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to explore Instagram as part of an overall marketing strategy, and is relevant to beginner and intermediate Instagram users.
Bring your smart phone and be prepared for hands-on practice!
About the Instructor:
Over the last 15 years, Julie has focused her expertise in digital and social media marketing, where she’s led the social media strategies for brands such as Save-On-Foods, NFL Canada, Viacom New York, Home Hardware and Shopper's Drug Mart to name a few. In addition to teaching Social Media Strategy courses, Julie now focuses her time working with Ad Agencies and Fortune 500 clients across North America.