POSITION PURPOSE & SUMMARY
The Work-Integrated Learning Design Challenge (WILDC) is a new initiative formed through a partnership between North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce (NV Chamber) and Capilano University (CapU). This unique partnership is a yearlong pilot project intended to create learning experiences for students that integrate classroom course work with real world business problems. The Design Challenge Program Developer/Manager will be instrumental in developing the framework for the WILDC program and implementing the program during its’ first year pilot phase.
- CEO, North Vancouver Chamber
- Support from Dept. of Academic Initiatives & Planning, Capilano University
- Part time/ Temporary:
- Duration: approx. 11-month contract. May 25th 2021 – May 6th 2022
- 20 hours per week – flexibility depending on applicant
- Compensation: Hourly $20-$25, depending on experience
- Position Location: North Vancouver; remote work possible.
For more details on this job posting and how to apply - click here