Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier North Vancouver, 106 guest rooms and equipped 8000 square feet catering / banquet facility, is a unique boutique property located the waterfront of North Vancouver.
Pinnacle Hotel Whistler, 84 guest rooms, is centrally located within Whistler. Most of Whistler’s attractions are within easy walking distance.
Vancouver based Sales Manager responsible for prospecting, securing, servicing and marketing both Pinnacle Hotels.
We offer competitive wages and benefits.
- Aggressively solicit new business to meet/exceed revenue goals through proactive selling, networking, regular sales calls, personal sales calls and telephone solicitation
- Prospect and follow-up on all sales leads and promptly execute correspondence to customers in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure effective prospecting of all key market’s segments including group, transient, wholesale and the corporate market
- Coordinate and collaborate with the catering team to maximize group revenue.
- Ensure efficient execution of group reservations, programs and functions.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with hotel teams to achieve revenue targets.
- Customer service focused and continually striving to exceed guest expectations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year sales experience in full-service hotel property
- Proven track record as a successful sales professional
- Knowledge of group, leisure, corporate and wholesale marketplace and hotel marketing
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, displaying strong initiative and ability to make decisions independently
- Attend conferences may require
- Computer proficiency required
- Able to establish course of action for self and others and ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner