Hi! I'm Kirsten
I'm a Ghostwriter, Communications Strategist and The Marketing Tornado. Armed with a strategic eye and uncanny ability to read your DNA, my natural sense of curiosity, analytical mind, creative streak and eerie ability to articulate people's thoughts makes me effective at balancing the magic and science of persuasive storytelling.
- Rebranded corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and companies
- Written thought leadership content that has secured promotions for my clients
- Consulted on & created all external and personal communications surrounding a founder’s exit to start another venture
- Taken a 50-page report and turned it into a 225-word video script
- Created content (think: brand books, websites, pitch decks) to get startups off the ground and funded
- Written websites—specifically 'About us/me' pages—for an enormous range of industries and people
Recently I was handed a 4000 word website to edit. I pulled it apart, interviewed the executive, then re-engineered new content. The owner cried while read their new content because it precisely captured how they wanted to express themselves; they felt seen. Moments like that are why I love writing and the delicate art of communication.