Coaching & CounselingHealth & Wellness
Neesha B. is a Stress & Anxiety Coach for Women, Tween, and Teen Girls.
Neesha works with pre-teen and teenage girls to help them develop the skills they need to navigate adolescence and beyond. As a teacher with 28 years of experience, and a mom to 2 teenage girls herself, she is acutely aware of just how challenging it can be for teen girls trying to navigate adolescence. In her 8-week program, Thriving Teen Girls, Neesha teaches tween and teen girls some of the skills they need to feel empowered in the face of the multiple challenges that come with being a teenager.
In Thriving Teen Girls they:
* have opportunities to reflect on and question the social norms and influences they are constantly exposed to
* start to identify their personal core values and the values of those they care about
* learn how to make decisions and set goals that are in line with their values
* learn that it is okay to have compassion for themselves and others
...and much more.
Book a free Parent Consultation with Neesha to learn more.
Neesha also works with women who want to learn how to better manage stress, deal with anxiety, and prevent burnout.
She helps them:
* learn how to live with anxiety instead of struggling to control it
* choose effective stress management techniques
* decide how to respond to the challenges that women uniquely face
Book a free Discovery Session with Neesha to learn more.
- Phone: (778) 800-0639
- Send an Email