Registration is now closed.
Please call the Chamber at 604.987.4488 to be placed on the wait list.
Join your fellow North Vancouver Chamber members and guests for a Port of Vancouver boat tour of the Burrard Inlet. Enjoy a unique networking opportunity and learn more about the operations of Canada's largest port.
Port of Vancouver enables the trade of nearly 20% of Canada's total trade of goods by value. As Canada's largest port, The Port of Vancouver enables the trade of nearly 20% of Canada's total trade of goods by value.
Throughout the tour, guests will have an up-close view of The Port of Vancouver's major marine terminals operating in Burrard Inlet, from the Lions Gate Bridge through to the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge. Narration will be provided about the port's five business sectors (four of which operate in Burrard Inlet) and key infrastructure and landmarks along the way. You will also hear about the Port's air, land and water protection initiatives and their continued work as leaders in port sustainability.
Sponsored and hosted by Port of Vancouver.
- Harbour Tour is rain or shine, as there is plenty of available indoor space on the vessel.
- Paid public parking available under the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier and on street level.
- Please allow ample time for parking.
- No host bar available during cruise.
- Coffee, tea and light dessert items courtesy of The Port of Vancouver.
- There is limited wheelchair access on the vessel.
Date and Time
Tuesday Aug 23, 2016
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM PDT
Tuesday, August 23rd
3:00pm to 4:30pm
Check in at dock at 2:45pm
(Vessel leaves at 3pm SHARP)
Pick-up and drop-off at the St. Roch Dock
This smaller boating dock is between Burrard Dry Dock Pier and Pier 7 Restaurant.
Members & Guests: $20 (+GST)