Moiez Ladak, Chartered Professional Accountant, is an organized, performance-driven professional with more than 30 years of accounting experience, Moiez is reliable and is a problem solver, focused on quality service and client satisfaction.
Current services provided:
- Advise, prepare and file Tax Returns for Individuals, Corporations and Trusts
- Assist executors of deceased persons estate meet tax compliance till wind-up stage
- Public Guardian and Trustee Reports
- Outsourced Controller position for Small Business Enterprises
We communicate remotely via a secure portal. This enables clients obtain services without visiting our office personally. We also welcome clients to meet us personally in office.
Moiez has been an accountant since 1978. As a Chartered Accountant, he worked in India and in Tanzania in a variety of industrial and commercial organisations as well as in the non-profit sector and in Public Accounting Practice..
In Canada, Moiez worked for more than five years at the public accounting practice firm of Michael Barkusky CGA. There, Moiez served numerous clients with a variety of needs such as financial statements and compilations, personal and corporate tax, business and general financial consulting services as well as estate and trust administration and related tax issues. Moiez opened his professional accounting practice in 2012.
- Tax for corporations and individuals
- Remote enabled services!!
- Outsourced Controller positions
- Estates & Trusts Tax and beneficiary accounting